Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution
Name: Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution
- Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution missed dose
- Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution side effects
- Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution effects of acetic acid irrigation solution
- Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution drug
Uses of Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution
- It is used to rinse the bladder.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take acetic acid irrigation solution. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution) best taken?
Use acetic acid irrigation solution as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Most of the time, this medicine will be given in a doctor's office.
- Use right after opening.
- Do not take acetic acid irrigation solution by mouth. It is for use as a bladder rinse only.
- Follow what your doctor has told you to do.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some other side effects of Acetic Acid Irrigation Solution?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.