Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone
Name: Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone
- Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone used to treat
- Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone is used to treat
- Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone drug
- Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone side effects
- Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone effects of acyclovir and hydrocortisone
Uses of Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone
- It is used to treat cold sores.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take acyclovir and hydrocortisone. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some other side effects of Acyclovir and Hydrocortisone?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
- Bad taste in your mouth.
- Dry skin.
- Skin tingling.
- Change in color of skin where drug is used.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
- Antiviral Agent, Topical
- Corticosteroid, Topical