Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets
Name: Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets
- Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets used to treat
- Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets is used to treat
- Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets side effects
- Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets effects of advil cold and sinus caplets
- Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets drug
Uses of Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets
- It is used to treat nose stuffiness.
- It is used to ease pain and fever.
What are some other side effects of Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
- Belly pain or heartburn.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Advil Cold and Sinus Caplets?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from heat.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.