BIOHM Probiotic Childrens
Name: BIOHM Probiotic Childrens
- BIOHM Probiotic Childrens drug
- BIOHM Probiotic Childrens drugs like
- BIOHM Probiotic Childrens side effects
- BIOHM Probiotic Childrens effects of biohm probiotic childrens
Uses of BIOHM Probiotic Childrens
- It is used to keep the normal balance of bacteria in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take BIOHM Probiotic Childrens?
- If you have an allergy to this medicine (BIOHM Probiotic Childrens) or any part of this medicine (BIOHM Probiotic Childrens).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine (BIOHM Probiotic Childrens) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take BIOHM Probiotic Childrens?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine (BIOHM Probiotic Childrens). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- If you are on a lactose-free diet, talk with your doctor. Some products have lactose.
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), check labels closely. Some products have sugar.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine (BIOHM Probiotic Childrens) while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some other side effects of BIOHM Probiotic Childrens?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Not hungry.
- Stomach cramps.
- Dry mouth.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.