Name: Brevibloc Premixed
- Brevibloc Premixed used to treat
- Brevibloc Premixed is used to treat
- Brevibloc Premixed drug
- Brevibloc Premixed drugs like
- Brevibloc Premixed side effects
- Brevibloc Premixed effects of brevibloc premixed
Uses of Brevibloc Premixed
- It is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
- It is used to treat high blood pressure.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Brevibloc Premixed?
- If you have an allergy to esmolol or any other part of Brevibloc Premixed (esmolol).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have any of these health problems: Heart block, shock caused by heart problems, or slow heartbeat.
- If you have heart failure (weak heart).
- If you have any of these health problems: A certain type of abnormal heartbeat (sick sinus syndrome) or a certain type of chest pain (Prinzmetal's angina).
- If you have high pressure in the lungs.
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Diltiazem or verapamil.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Brevibloc Premixed (esmolol).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Brevibloc Premixed (esmolol) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some other side effects of Brevibloc Premixed?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Brevibloc Premixed?
- If you need to store Brevibloc Premixed (esmolol) at home, talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist about how to store it.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Brevibloc Premixed (esmolol), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.