Cangrelor Injectable Solution
Name: Cangrelor Injectable Solution
- Cangrelor Injectable Solution side effects
- Cangrelor Injectable Solution serious side effects
- Cangrelor Injectable Solution how to use
- Cangrelor Injectable Solution drug
Highlights for cangrelor
CANGRELOR (KAN grel or) is used to prevent blood clots in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
This drug can cause serious side effects. See which side effects you should report to your doctor right away.
Know how to use your medication, and learn what might happen if you miss a dose.
Talk to your healthcare provider if you have any of these conditions.
Know what to watch for and get tips for reducing your risks while taking this drug.
Cangrelor Side Effects
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- signs and symptoms of bleeding such as bloody or black, tarry stools; red or dark-brown urine; spitting up blood or brown material that looks like coffee grounds; red spots on the skin; unusual bruising or bleeding from the eye, gums, or nose
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
Cangrelor May Interact with Other Medications
This medicine may interact with the following medications:
How to Use cangrelor
This medicine is for infusion into a vein. It is given by a health care professional in a hospital.What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding disorders
- an unusual or allergic reaction to cangrelor, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
This does not apply.What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Your condition will be monitored carefully while you are receiving this medicine. You may need blood work done while you are taking this medicine.Where should I keep my medicine?
This drug is given in a hospital and will not be stored at home.