Name: CitraNatal Bloom
- CitraNatal Bloom drug
- CitraNatal Bloom drugs like
- CitraNatal Bloom how to take citranatal bloom
- CitraNatal Bloom tablet
- CitraNatal Bloom missed dose
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take CitraNatal Bloom?
- If you have an allergy to this medicine or any part of CitraNatal Bloom.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have too much iron in your body.
Products with vitamin A:
- If you are taking acitretin.
Products with omega-3 fatty acids:
- If you are taking a blood thinner.
- If you have bleeding problems.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take CitraNatal Bloom with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take CitraNatal Bloom?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take CitraNatal Bloom.
- If you have phenylketonuria (PKU), talk with your doctor. Some products have phenylalanine.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (CitraNatal Bloom) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Follow how to take CitraNatal Bloom as you have been told by your doctor. Do not use more than you were told to use.
- Some drugs may need to be taken with food or on an empty stomach. For some drugs it does not matter. Check with your pharmacist about how to take this medicine.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Do not take antacids within 2 hours before or 2 hours after taking CitraNatal Bloom.
- Do not take dairy products with this medicine. Dairy products may make CitraNatal Bloom not work as well.
- Follow the diet and workout plan that your doctor told you about.
- This medicine may be chewed or swallowed whole.
- Chew well before swallowing.
- Twist the small end off from the softgel. Squeeze the contents right into your mouth or into juice to drink.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Review Date: February 7, 2018