Letrozole for breast cancer
Name: Letrozole for breast cancer
- Letrozole for breast cancer how to take
- Letrozole for breast cancer mg
- Letrozole for breast cancer mg tablet
- Letrozole for breast cancer tablet
- Letrozole for breast cancer missed dose
How to take letrozole
- Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about letrozole and it will also provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you could experience from taking it.
- Take one 2.5 mg tablet of letrozole each day, exactly as your doctor tells you to.
- You can take letrozole at whatever time of day you find easiest to remember, but try to take your doses at the same time of day each day. This will help you to remember to take letrozole regularly.
- Swallow the tablet with a drink of water. You can take letrozole either with or without food.
- If you forget to take a dose at your usual time, take it as soon as you remember. If you do not remember until the following day, leave out the forgotten dose from the previous day and take the dose that is due as normal. Do not take two doses on the same day to make up for a missed dose.
- Continue to take the tablets regularly each day until your doctor tells you otherwise. You may need to take letrozole for a number of years.