Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres
Name: Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres
- Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres drug
- Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres drugs like
- Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres side effects
- Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres effects of minocycline hydrochloride periodontal microspheres
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres?
- If you have an allergy to minocycline or any other part of this medicine (minocycline hydrochloride periodontal microspheres).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres) best taken?
Use this medicine (minocycline hydrochloride periodontal microspheres) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- This medicine will be given to you by a doctor.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call the doctor for an office visit.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Not able to pass urine or change in how much urine is passed.
- Very bad pain, swelling, or bleeding where treated.
- Mouth irritation or mouth sores.
- Very bad headache.
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- Swollen gland.
- Muscle pain or weakness.
- Joint pain or swelling.
- A very bad skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis) may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (with or without fever); red or irritated eyes; or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
What are some other side effects of Minocycline Hydrochloride Periodontal Microspheres?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Mouth soreness.
- Flu-like signs.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.