Miranel AF (Miconazole (Vaginal))
Name: Miranel AF (Miconazole (Vaginal))
- Miranel AF Miconazole Vaginal used to treat
- Miranel AF Miconazole Vaginal is used to treat
- Miranel AF Miconazole Vaginal drug
- Miranel AF Miconazole Vaginal drugs like
Uses of Miranel AF
- This medicine is used to treat vaginal yeast infections.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Miranel AF?
- If you have an allergy to miconazole or any other part of Miranel AF (miconazole (vaginal)).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Miranel AF?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.